Pearl Family Dentistry is proud to announce a scholarship for the academic year of 2018-2019!
This scholarship will be an award a one-time payment of $500 to Merced Unified High School District student who plans to attend an accredited university or community college for the 2018-2019 academic year. Applicants will be required to write a 300-word essay (400 max) on one of our 3 prompts below. For additional information and details read below.
- All MUHSD High School seniors with a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0 or higher, planning to attend an accredited university or school for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Must be a resident of the United States.
- Must not be related to any employee of the Pearl Family Dentistry.
How to Enter
- Write a 300-word essay (400 words max) on:
- How you plan to positively impact the world with your degree?
- Explain the importance of (your major) in today’s society.
- Describe your most meaningful achievement(s) and how it/they relate to your field of study and your future goals.
- The essay must say which prompt you used.
- Submit the essay via email as an attachment to email@example.com
- Title your email “Pearl Family Dentistry Scholarship – Student’s First and Last Name”.
- Essay must be submitted in Microsoft Word format (Doc or Docx)
- All essays must be submitted by February 23rd
- Your email and essay must include your first and last name, date of birth, prospective university or school, current high school, a telephone number, and your personal email.
- The winner will be announced at the scholarship ceremony at the school you attend, make sure to look for your invite. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for any updates.
- Take in to consideration:
- Spelling and grammar mistakes
- Take your time on writing something original
- Re-read it, then re-read it again out loud
- Most importantly, make something you are proud of
- The winner will be asked to provide a certified copy of their high school transcript.
- One entry per person. Anyone found violating this rule will be immediately disqualified.
- The scholarship is void where prohibited.
- Essays should be a maximum of 400 words. Any essays over this limit will be disqualified.
- Please do not submit your essay more than once.
- Once your essay has been submitted we will send you a confirmation email to let you know that we have received your essay. Please allow 2-3 business days for a response.
Pearl Family Dentistry is very excited to offer this scholarship, and we’ll be happy to answer any additional questions you may have! Please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call and ask for Sarah or Bryan 209-383-6133